Study Bible App
Study Bible App
From Free version to Full version upgrade assist.
Dear friends of CNV bible, thank you for supporting our app.
(After purchase of full version, there is no need for another download. The full version should be activate after purchase)
Any issue when upgrading from free version to the full version, please follow these instructions.
Reiterate the process of purchasing the 聖經研讀本apps. Apple should recognize that you have already purchased the app, also let you download/enable it for free. (If not it is still not working, Step 2)
Re-launch the app and see if your聖經研讀本apps has full features. Try restarting you iOS device may also be the fix. (If it is still not working, Step 3)
Delete the app and start from the beginning. 1. Delete the聖經研讀本apps all together. 2. Reiterate the upgrade process. Apple itune will recognized you have already purchase the app and allow you to download it again at no extra charge. This should fix the upgrade and allow you to enjoy the full features
Upgarde issue check out this video
In case, after deleting and re-installing and issue still not solve. Don’t worry. iOS7 have a known issue and we have solutions.
1. Sign out of itune account
· The purple icon on you ipad, iphone or IOS device
2. Go into itune and tap on features button (at the bottom)
3. In feature screen, You will see your Apple ID, tap that bottom
· Tap the sign out
4. Turn off your iOS device by complete reboot
· Begin by holding the sleep/wake button at the top right of the device and the Home button at the bottom center of the face at the same time.
· Hold them both until you see the screen go black. In some cases, you may need to keep holding them even after the red power-off slider appears. If it appears, just keep holding it.
· Wait until the silver Apple logo appears.
· When this happens, you can let go - the iPhone is rebooting.
If all the process being complete and result remain the same, please contact us. We are with you
Please include the following information in the trouble shoot email
- which iOS device you are having issue with
- is it in iOS7 or you don't know
- Breathe We will take care of you.